cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error When Generating Client
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:01:31 GMT
Hi,

HTTP 401 is Unauthorized error, which means the URL "http://bg4ws0099:7047/DynamicsNAV/WS/Services"
you try to access need auth(username/password), You need configure http conduit with username/password
for JaxWsDynamicClientFactory to access that URL, take a look at related discussion[1] to
know how
[1]http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Retrive-WSDL-using-basic-authentication-td5724416.html
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.