cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding a Spring 2.0.8 example to Fediz?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:22:21 GMT
Oli, in your commits yesterday, "Spring2Security" example[1], which uses
Spring 2.0.8 (last updated in January 2008 and now at EOL[2]), seems to be a
contradiction, how do you place security on top of obsolete/no longer
supported software?  (Why teach such a thing?  You certainly can't look good
doing so...)  I think we should be drawing a line at introducing EOL samples
into CXF, especially in security modules.

Glen

[1]
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/svn-commit-r1455711-2-2-in-cxf-fediz-trunk-examples-spring2Webapp-examples-spring2Webapp-src-example-td5724473.html

[2] http://www.springsource.org/spring-framework