cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues after upgrading from CXF 2.2.9 to CXF 2.6.2
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 15:09:29 GMT
It's hard to tell what the problem is without any details of the messages
that either pass or fail, or what security you are applying.

One thing you could try is to turn off using Inclusive Prefixes in the
generated signatures. You can do this by setting the
"ws-security.is-bsp-compliant" property to "false" on the client.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder