cxf-dev mailing list archives

From John Li <j...@mycubes.nl>
Subject Re: WSRM in combination with WS-Security: timestamp problem
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:45:34 GMT
Hi Aki,

Since it's a known limitation, is there maybe already an CXF issue that we
can follow to keep track of the progress? It's great to hear that you have
a clear view on how to solve the issue. This issue is an important blocker
since for example the european standards mandates a reliable profile where
timestamps are required. This would mean that the cxf framework at the
current moment cannot be used for those implementations.

If there is anything you can see that I can help with the implementation,
just let me know. I will do my best.

Regards,
John