cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: autoRewriteSoapAddress property
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:10:49 GMT
hi John,
I agree with what you are saying, and yes, that is the default behavior.
I mean if we set autoRewriteSoapAddress=false, why we use a
location="/HelloService" instead of the one in the specified wsdl file.
The location="/HelloService" is not useful to me too.

-Rex

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org