cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject autoRewriteSoapAddress property
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:06:39 GMT
Hi, devs

Currently if I set the autoRewriteSoapAddress=false, and have a wsdl file
contained in the application, and the wsdl file specified the soap address,
for example:
<soap:address location="http://a.b.com/services/hello"/>
then, after deployment, the soap:address still will be replaced by such
string
<soap:address location="/HelloService"/>

Is there any story behind the scene why not just used the one in the wsdl
file, i.e. http://a.b.com/services/hello?

I ask because with that I don't need specify the publishedEndpointUrl
property explicitly, but could define it in the wsdl file.

Any comments are appreciated.

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org