cxf-dev mailing list archives

From ABC <otl...@163.com>
Subject fail to get the fault code when using Axis2 client send a SOAP12 msg to CXF SOAP11 endpoint
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 10:00:51 GMT
 Hi,
I am using Axis2 as my client to test a SOAP12 msg to CXF SOAP11 endpoint. But from the thrown
soapFault exception, I can't get the faultcode.
I catch the response msg:
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   <soap:Body>
      <soap:Fault>
         <faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">ns1:VersionMismatch</faultcode>
         <faultstring>SOAP 1.2 is invalid .....</faultstring>
      </soap:Fault>
   </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

If I changed the server to Axis2 and I get the response:
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>soapenv:VersionMismatch</faultcode>
         <faultstring>Transport level information does not match with SOAP Message namespace
URI</faultstring>
         <detail/>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

It seems the CXF just replies the soap msg in SOAP12 namespace "http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope",
while Axis2 can correct it to SOAP11 namespace "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/",
then the axis2 client can't figure out the fault code. Is it a issue to CXF?