cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.7.x snapshots and JAXWS 2.2
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:45:56 GMT

On Jan 25, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Alessio Soldano <asoldano@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 01/25/2013 06:24 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
>>>
>>> Have the 2.7.x snapshots ever been jaxws22?   My gut feeling is when we updated
from Java5 (used for <=2.6) to Java6, we didn't add the jaxws22 flag.   With <=2.6.x,
jaxws22 would be the default when using Java5 (since we don't need to deal with the endorsed
crap) so we may not have specified the jaxws22 profile.   Once we moved to 2.6, we likely
needed to add the profile, but forgot.

>> Actually, never mind.  When I setup the 2.7.x branch, I copied the 2.6.x-deploy Jenkins
build as the starting point for the 2.7.x-deploy build (closer to similar SVN url's and such)
and then didn't add the jaxws22 profile.   My fault.

>> Thanks for fixing it!
>
> no problem :-)
> So I assume changing the job config on Jenkins web page is enough,
> right? (the results are good now btw)

Yep.  None of that stuff is persisted in SVN anywhere (that I'm aware of).

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp