cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dhiego Abrantes de Oliveira Martins <dhiegoabran...@gmail.com>
Subject Consuming DOSGi WS Component
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 03:23:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'm implementing a bundle manager over iPOJO and CXF DOSGi. I have a osgi
container (felix) with some bundles (dosgi/webservices) deployed.
I need to provide (or return) a bundle service reference/endpoint to
'application client'. The 'application client' will consume the dosgi
(webservice) through service reference/endpoint returned, and use it,
invoking yours methods.

For example: I have a bundle deployed as 'serviceOne'. It's a webservice
deployed by iPOJO and CXF DOSGi and running in
http://localhost:9090/serviceOne. So, I need return the address of
'serviceOne'.

I try access BundleContext, but was unsuccessful.

Best regards!

[]'s

Dhiego