cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <jp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Neethi ExactlyOne and All serialize methods do not include a prefix
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 07:15:14 GMT
Hi,

I have an issue with latest CXF when serialising a Policy.  The
<ExactlyOne> and <All> tags do not include the prefix.  I believe this
is causing my jaxws:client to fail when pointing at the WSDL.

This only happens when using policy attachments

<wsp:Policy xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd"
xmlns:wsp="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy"
wsu:Id="UsernameToken"><ExactlyOne><All><sp:SupportingTokens
xmlns:sp="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702"><wsp:Policy
xmlns:wsp="http://www.w3.org/ns/ws-policy"><sp:UsernameToken
xmlns:sp="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702"
sp:IncludeToken="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/IncludeToken/Always"><wsp:Policy><sp:WssUsernameToken10/></wsp:Policy></sp:UsernameToken></wsp:Policy></sp:SupportingTokens></All></ExactlyOne></wsp:Policy>

The code in cxf is using W3CDOMStreamWriter and in the ExactlyOne and
All classes calling the

writer.writeStartElement(namespace,Constants.ELEM_EXACTLYONE);

But it does this when the prefix is NOT null.  This seems wrong to me.

The classes involved are:

org.apache.neethi.ExactlyOne
org.apache.neethi.All

I think these classes should actually be calling:

writer.writeStartElement(prefix, Constants.ELEM_EXACTLYONE, namespace);

Basically same as PolicyReference

Can someone with familiarity with Neethi help me here please.

I have downloaded the neethi trunk and am going to make the changes in
my local and see if it fixes my own problem, but I was hoping for some
additional assistance with the problem.