cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Fediz IDP refactored
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:44:18 GMT
btw, I've set up some integration tests for fediz, where the idp/sts is started in a container
(tomcat/jetty) as the application in a separate container. The integration tests run several
tests against the two. Thus you can easily test against the refactored idp.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/fediz/trunk/systests/

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

From: Oliver Wulff [owulff@talend.com]
Sent: 14 January 2013 21:41
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: RE: Fediz IDP refactored

Hi there

I had a look into it and it looks to be a really good starting point. As you wrote, it is
not yet complete.

But there is still a lot of stuff to do. Due to the fact that you and maybe some others will
have to commit updates to it it might be easier to have a mirror a github thus you can commit
as well. When it is close to be complete I can merge it into the idp project at apache.

Could you add the missing licensing header? Make the modifications to the idp project itself
thus the maven checkstyle are validated as there are some formatting issues. Not sure about
SafeDispatcherServlet as it looks to be from CAS.

What do you think?

I would also like to incorporate spring-security into it thus we can leverage the existing
authentication mechanisms provided by it. But one step after the other.

Thanks
Oli

------