cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 2.7.x snapshots and JAXWS 2.2
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 17:41:54 GMT
On 01/25/2013 06:24 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

>> Have the 2.7.x snapshots ever been jaxws22?   My gut feeling is when we updated from
Java5 (used for <=2.6) to Java6, we didn't add the jaxws22 flag.   With <=2.6.x, jaxws22
would be the default when using Java5 (since we don't need to deal with the endorsed crap)
so we may not have specified the jaxws22 profile.   Once we moved to 2.6, we likely needed
to add the profile, but forgot.

> Actually, never mind.  When I setup the 2.7.x branch, I copied the 2.6.x-deploy Jenkins
build as the starting point for the 2.7.x-deploy build (closer to similar SVN url's and such)
and then didn't add the jaxws22 profile.   My fault.

> Thanks for fixing it!

no problem :-)
So I assume changing the job config on Jenkins web page is enough,
right? (the results are good now btw)

Cheers
Alessio

--