cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF WSS4J signature validation problem.
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 12:00:00 GMT
The is no client public key in the truststore of the server in this
article, because the issuer of the client's public key is in the truststore
(or keystore in this article):

" But in this demo we do not need any truststore.  You may be wondering,
why? Well, in simple cases, like this demo, we have only one certificate to
trust i.e. Test CA's root certificate which has already been imported in
the <Client/Server>KeyStore.jks and which is going to be pointed as
keystore file that is why we do not need a separate truststore."

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder