cxf-dev mailing list archives

From <Deepachandaran.Palanis...@cognizant.com>
Subject Need help with CXF 2.2.11
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 15:42:33 GMT
Hi

I am using CXF 2.2.11 as Restful webservice client.

I understand that we can configure timeout & SSL using configuration file. Can you please
guide me on configuring the timeout & SSL via Java code?

I don't see Webclient.getConfig method in CXF 2.2. Please help.

Regards,

-Deepak

and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.