cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "marcin.kasinski" <marcin.kasin...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF WSS4J and timestampStrict
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 13:17:49 GMT
I have simple cxf service configured with action "Timestamp Signature
Encrypt".

In spring configuration I added <entry key="timestampStrict"
value="false"/>, because in requests sometimes there is no Timestamp header.

>From documentation I can read : timestampStrict: Set whether to enable
strict Timestamp handling. Default is "true".

Problem is that if there is no timestamp header in request I get error:

Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An error was
discovered processing the <wsse:Security> header
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.checkActions(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:380)
	at
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor.handleMessage(WSS4JInInterceptor.java:301)
	... 28 more

gru 01

Having timestamp header in request everything works fine.

Can you explain it please?

-----

Regards
Marcin Kasinski