cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF DOSGi: Idea for replacement of IntentMap reading
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:56:55 GMT
Contributing new intents using the whiteboard pattern. Sounds like an
interesting idea!

One thing you could think of is to create a separate bundle that provides
backward compatibility. I mean it could read the intent-map.xml (using any
XML parser, doesn't have to be Spring) as we have it today and register the
appropriate whiteboard services. If people don't need to
backward compatibility they wouldn't install this bundle...

Just my 2c,

David