cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-DOSGi should we support an eclipse update site?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:48:59 GMT
Hi Christian,

The more features like to this to make it easy to use CXF-DOSGi the better IMHO.

As an aside, I was doing some work on creating an OSGi Subsystem
archive for the multi-bundle distro. This would give you a single
cxfdosgi.esa file which then contains all the bundles just like the
multi-bundle distro. It would effectively give you the ease-of-use of
the single-bundle distro, but still provide the full modularity that
the multi-bundle distro has.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to finish this yet. If anyone else
beats me to it, feel free to go ahead :)
BTW The OSGi Subsystem spec is a new OSGi specification that's part of
the Enterprise R5 spec [1].

Cheers,

David

[1] http://www.osgi.org/Download/Release5