cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF-DOSGi release in about two weeks?
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:44:27 GMT
Hi Christian,

Sounds great and I think the work you've done and the work you're
proposing to do is a great step forward.

However, some of the features that you've planned are fairly large,
and I would wonder whether it's feasible to have them all added and
stable within 2 weeks.
Would it not be better to implement all of these first and then call
for the release when it's all ready?

Alternatively, if, for some reason you are unable to finish all of the
work that you're planning to do, we could still do a release with the
features that made it and delay the other ones to an later release,
IMHO...

Cheers,

David