cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purpose of Destination/AbstractEndpoint, RMEndpoint on WS-RM
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:39:16 GMT
hi Jesus,
If you are thinking of a specific endpoint type like jaxws or jaxrs
etc, you will have a specific endpoint factory to instantiate its
client or server side endpoint. In contrast, the RM is configured as a
feature that is enabled in the bus. So, depending on what you are
intending to do, you may look at the other endpoints which might fit
to your intention.

regards, aki