cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>
Subject Re: Remove DoubleCheckedLocking from build-utils/trunk/buildtools/src/main/resources/cxf-checkstyle.xml
Date Sat, 03 Nov 2012 08:55:13 GMT
Hi,

Updating the checkstyle plugin to latest in eclipse causes issues
because checkstyle 5.6 no longer supports DoubleCheckedLocking?  Was
wondering if we might remove this from the
cxf-checkstyle.xml file and up the build tools version for cxf 2.7.1?

I opened a jira some time back related to this and was hoping to fix
this to remove the eclipse import error.

Can I get some feedback from you guys on the merits or otherwise of this?

Thanks
Jason