cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] buildutils and xjc-utils
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:31:11 GMT

I actually just discovered that the changes to the checkstyle stuff is not complete enough.
  While the ruleset now works, the .checkstyle file that we generate doesn't work with the
latest eclipse plugin.   Thus, you get checkstyle errors due to tabs in xsd files and properties
files not having a Java style header and such.    I'm going to with draw this vote and fix
that issue.

Dan

On Nov 27, 2012, at 2:42 PM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> To prepare for the 2.7.1 release (likely next week), I'd like to get releases of the
buildutils and xjc-utils things.

> Changes:
> buildutils:
> * Remove the DoubleCheckedLogging stuff from checkstyle as the latest version of checkstyle
no longer supports this
> * Update the xml2fastinfoset-plugin to have the m2e lifecycle things
>
> xjc-utils:
> * Update the plugin to have the m2e lifecycle bindings
> * Update the plugin to use the BuildContext to report warnings/errors from JAXB.   Allows
warnings to propagate into the eclipse warning system.

> Staging area:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecxf-087/
>
> Tags:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/xjc-utils/tags/xjc-utils-2.6.1/