cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1412802
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 14:03:06 GMT
Hi,

I'll probably stay away for a moment from getting JAX-RS endpoints
auto-detected given that the default context path will not be really
user friendly in such cases (ex, 'my_company_Books', etc) though this
can work ok in a end-to-end WS case...

However supporting JAX-RS Application OSGI services will make sense,
something I can work upon in time...

The question is, are we prepared to get DSW depending on JAX-WS & JAX-RS
API ? I don't see any major issues at the moment, it probably will do OK

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders