cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1412802
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 12:24:09 GMT
In the DOSGI-128 issue I do not plan to support a default address.

There is anothe issue for it though:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOSGI-127

I planned to use the servlet transport by default and somehow create the
default address from the Service interface. Not sure how to support more
than one instance of a service endpoint for the same interface though.
Still we could simply start with that.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider