cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF DOSGi: Idea for replacement of IntentMap reading
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:19:59 GMT
I also thought about this. We could have a bundle that reads intent xmls
using spring dm. With a simple parse I think it would not work as we
need the
cxf namespaces to create features from the xml definitions. So we would
not get rid of spring dm.

I think the effort to convert an existing intentmap xml is quite low.
Basically you would just have to switch from IntentMap to a normal map,
export the service and move the xml file to the spring dm directory so
it is picked up.
So if not many people have used this feature we may just start with
instructions for the conversion and if people need compatibility we
could provide the above bundle in the next version.

Christian