cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF DOSGi: Idea for replacement of IntentMap reading
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:50:28 GMT
On 11/16/2012 11:33 AM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Christian
>
> I'm not sure anyone uses custom intents, there were some ideas from
> users on how to get custom intents, suggesting how it can be done
> based on the existing approach but it was too difficult as far as I
> recall. So what you suggest seems more flexible and OSGI-friendly.
>
> Typically, reacting to an intent means adding a CXF-level interceptor.
> How will it work with your approach ?

Basically it is the same with my aproach. We get the intent map using a
service instead of directly reading the config file but everything after
this point is the same.
The only thing I can imagine is that there may be a timing issue. When
we check for services of type intent map before the service is exported
we have a problem.

Christian