cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Release buildutils and xjc-utils...
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:26:45 GMT

To prepare for 2.7.1/etc… releases next week, I'd like to get the buildutils and xjcutils
stuff released this week.   Thus, if there are no objections, I'll probably do the builds
for those tomorrow.

There really are just 2 sets of changes:

1) buildutils - update the checkstyle rules to work with the latest checkstyle eclipse plugin.

2) xjcutils - update the plugin to support the m2e lifecycle things.   Also provide warnings
back to m2e.

Anyway, as always, if you have any other thoughts or objections, feel free to shout!

--
Daniel Kulp