cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome 2 new CXF committers and 1 new PMC member
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:59:09 GMT

I  just want to announce that the CXF PMC has voted in two new committers:

Jason Pell
Andrei Shakirin

Both have made significant contributions to CXF via patches and on the mailing lists and we
certainly hope that they will continue to do so.

We also voted Oliver Wulff onto the PMC.   Oliver has done a lot of work around security with
CXF and has been a primary contributor and release manager for the Fediz sub-project.

Anyway, I want to extend a heart-felt congratulations and a major thanks to all three of them!

--
Daniel Kulp