cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jesus Castillo <jesus.a.casti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Purpose of Destination/AbstractEndpoint, RMEndpoint on WS-RM
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 23:22:34 GMT
Thanks for your reply Aki, it's clear now.

It seems that CXF doesn't have an easy way to extend the functionality of
the Endpoint class.
So, even if I create MyCustomEndPoint to extend EndPoint,  Cxf would not be
aware of this as
there is no register mechanism.

I guess, this is why there is a Map<EndPoint,RMEndpoint> to create an
association between the
Cxf endpoint and the corresponding RMEndPoint.

I think a feature like this would make Cxf more pluggable and extensible.

Jesus.