cxf-dev mailing list archives

From dominic <...@nopol.de>
Subject Creating an proxy servicelayer for javascript
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 10:28:06 GMT
hi!

i want to create dynamically webservices on the server-side. the webservice
should be executed in rhino (javascript), the data is collected out of a
database and already parsed with rhino. (function names, parameter, etc.)
which steps i have to take to create webservices out of my javascript files?

i think i have to create some kind of proxy java class to run javascript
code by method call. but i want to provide an exactly method/operation
description to the client side by wsdl. so i have to create my own service
layer, isnt it? how do i create multible services with my own service layer?

I think i have to overwrite / extend the ServiceFacoryBean to create the
ServiceInfo (InterfaceInfo, BindingsInfo and EndpointInfo). But how do i
create this objects correctly? What have to be implemented by me to create
this JavaScriptProxyWebServiceService ?

best regads and thank you for your help