cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Cabrera Juan Manuel <Juan-Manuel.Cabr...@atos.net>
Subject Pseudonym service and Fediz-3 (Federation)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:50:32 GMT
Hello everyone.

I have made a starter implementation of the Pseudonym service, see patch enclosed.
This is far from elegant, for one main reason: I was on a time boxed tunnel when I did this.
So I have started "forking" XSDs from the specifications to come up with a basic implementation
for that service.
I am more comfortable as of now with a XML first approach, but I am fully aware that this
is not the way to go for integration reasons.
So I did not had time to dig on how to use cxf-ws-addr et al. but I am sure that this would
be the way to go.
I will gratefully welcome any help/hints on this.

One other point that matters a lot to me currently is to implement the Remote IDP use case.
I am confident that it can be done quite easily, since I have everything at hand to generate
the needed tokens and (with the Pseudonym service) I am able to translate IDs accurately from
one realm to the other.

My main interrogation is how to implement the 'What are you from' (or Realm picker) page.
I was thinking on replacing the 401 mechanism with a full HTTP form and host the realm picker
there (and hence come up with a XML file referencing all the known realms)

Any hints / thoughts about that ?

Kind regards,

Juan Manuel

________________________________

Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage exclusif de ses
destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez
ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit?
du message ne pouvant ?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? d'Atos ne pourra ?tre recherch?e
quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir
cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'exp?diteur ne donne aucune garantie ? cet ?gard
et sa responsabilit? ne saurait ?tre recherch?e pour tout dommage r?sultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos liability cannot
be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will
not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.