cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: 2.7.0 coming soon….
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 20:56:43 GMT
I'd like to get the CXF-4543 in as it is a change which is not backward compatible. It's a
little bit more effort thus I'd appreciate some support on it as I can't finish it within
the next days.

The testcases in Fediz already provide the necessary code:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/fediz/trunk/plugins/core/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/fediz/core/AbstractSAMLCallbackHandler.java?view=markup

Oli

From: Daniel Kulp [dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: 24 September 2012 15:34
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: 2.7.0 coming soon….

October is just a week away which would represent 6 months since 2.6.0 was released.   We
have several new features now implemented (although I admit I need to spend some time documenting
some of them this week) that would be good to get out into the hands of the users.    Thus,
I'm thinking about doing the 2.7.0 builds sometime next week.   That said, we have a couple
of snapshot dependencies we need to get released first.   Also need to do a bit more testing
in the various Karaf containers and such.  However, things are definitely looking pretty good.

Does anyone have any additional large blocks of work outstanding that they are trying to get
in?  I can likely help out a little (like for the async JAX-RS methods :-) ) if needed.

--
Daniel Kulp