cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: goodbye
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:38:54 GMT
Hi Tomasz

On 31/10/12 11:21, Tomasz Oponowicz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> You probably notice my minor contribution for one year or more.
> I have to leave Apache CXF because lack of spare time.

You don't have to say 'goodbye' if you have no spare time :-),
many committers who have no spare time do not contribute regularly

> It has been an amazing working with you, during GSOC and after.
> I would especially like to thank Sergey for helping me with project.

Thank you, LogBrowser was an interesting project, and I'm still looking
forward to it growing into a light-weight management console with some
cool UI features.

> Goodbye.

Talk to you later :-)

Cheers, Sergey