cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we delete the cxf-dosgi systests dir ?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:59:33 GMT
Hi Christian
> In CXF DOSGI we currently have two directories with system tests:
>
> systests - This is currently not executed in the build. The pom is still
> on 1.3-SNAPSHOT
> systests2 - This is used in the build
>
> Is systests just an old dir or do we still need it?
>
> If it is not needed anymore I propose to delete the systests dir and
> rename systests2 to systests.

AFAIK, systests are more complete but have been tricky to run properly
due to their dependence on the servicemix OSGI test suite support. David
created systests2 for paxweb test bundle /etc be used instead.

Perhaps the tests can be 'merged' from both folders, with those of
'systests' which have not been migrated yet to be used with paxweb to be
ignored for now ?

Sergey