cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jms-spec-demo WSDL over-configured?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 02:09:33 GMT
Hi Glen,

As you know, WSDL supports to override the configuration from different level,  such as the
wsdl:service can override the definition of the wsdl:binding, and wsdl:port can override the
definition of the wsdl:service.

And you can override the WSDL definition by specify the JMS address when you publish the service.
I think we should tell user about it in the README,  so they will not be confused any more.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat