cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGI service dynamic discovery using zookeeper
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:03:44 GMT
It is easy to let the zookeeper know when you publish the service.
But you client need more work to know the real service address by looking up the address from
the zookeeper.

CXF client has the failover feature[1] could help you do this kind of work, you just need
to configure the endpoint address which you want to use.
With the fabric-cxf[2] component you can do the same thing by leverage the zookeeper which
just implement the feature you need.

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/featureslist.html
[2]http://fuse.fusesource.org/fabric/docs/user-guide.html#CXF_Fabric
--