cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Roger <Regor2005-g...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: OSGI service dynamic discovery using zookeeper
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 04:04:52 GMT
Hi,

   Thanks for your reply.
   Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

   By using the fabric-cxf code, my code will need to specify the endpoints
of the service providers right?

   Actually, what I wanted to acheive is to retrieve a list of OSGI service
provider information from the zookeeper and failover among the list. Will
the fabric-cxf code helps me to retrieve the list of OSGI service provider
information from the zookeeper at the start?

   Thanks a lot.