cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Roger <Regor2005-g...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: OSGI service dynamic discovery using zookeeper
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:17:55 GMT
Hi Willem,

   Thanks for your reply.

   Like what you have mentioned, I would like to look up the address from
the registry (zookeeper).

   Verify concept
   ----------------
    Now I understand that the OSGI framework does not automatically discover
the remote services published in the registry. Extra work needs to be done
on the client to look up to the registry & get the published servcies
information.

   Questions
   I have gone to look at the proposed 2 ways to achieve my objective.
However, as I am new to OSGI & the apache cxf and hence I dont really
understand how to implement them in my existing OSGI bundle. Therefore, may
I ask if there are any samples which I can reference to?

   Thank you so much once again.