cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Cabrera Juan Manuel <Juan-Manuel.Cabr...@atos.net>
Subject Fediz's WAR classes as classifier
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 15:43:42 GMT
Hello devs.

I'm working on a war project overlaying fediz's IDP (resp STS).
I try to have a new version of the IdpServlet based on an HTML form rather than 401-ing the
browser.
To do so, I would like to subclass IdpServlet but as it is today, adding a WAR as a dependency
do not provide the classes it contains. Browsing the doc of the war plugin, I found this configuration<http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/faq.html#attached>,
which would release an attached artifact with classifier "classes" and type "jar". If you
do so, I could then add this new jar as provided and do my subclassing.
Unless you have a better suggestion of course.

Another little thing I would find really neat of you would be to add the folders containing
only generated classes to the svn:ignore of their parents, like e.g. fediz-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/fediz/core/config/jaxb.
This is a of course a detail, but it really makes my eye blink when I work on Eclipse :)

Regards,

Juan Manuel

________________________________

Ce message et les pi?ces jointes sont confidentiels et r?serv?s ? l'usage exclusif de ses
destinataires. Il peut ?galement ?tre prot?g? par le secret professionnel. Si vous recevez
ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir imm?diatement l'exp?diteur et de le d?truire. L'int?grit?
du message ne pouvant ?tre assur?e sur Internet, la responsabilit? d'Atos ne pourra ?tre recherch?e
quant au contenu de ce message. Bien que les meilleurs efforts soient faits pour maintenir
cette transmission exempte de tout virus, l'exp?diteur ne donne aucune garantie ? cet ?gard
et sa responsabilit? ne saurait ?tre recherch?e pour tout dommage r?sultant d'un virus transmis.

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee;
and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos liability cannot
be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will
not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.