cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Async http client experiments....
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:10:57 GMT

On Sep 10, 2012, at 6:13 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org> wrote:

> I think this problem can be easily fixed. If the expected X500Principal
> is known in advance, one can stick it into the local execution context
> as ClientContext#USER_TOKEN attribute [1]. This will force the client to
> request connections with the given state only.

Yep.   Worked perfectly.

I committed my latest updates to the sandbox.   A little more cleanup and I'll likely merge
it into the main build.

I did do a pretty big update to the SharedOutputBuffer to better handle the case where a large
byte[] is passed into the write method.   It will now avoid copying blocks out of there into
the buffer to then copy into the encoder.   Avoids a bunch of copies.   Also avoids a bunch
of flipping back and forth between threads as the enable/disable output stuff is flipped back
and forth.

--
Daniel Kulp