cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Rename "Simple Frontend" --> "No-Annotation Frontend"?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 10:18:12 GMT
Hi Glen,
I am also opting for not changing the name.

You mentioned that you would keep the name "simple" in the parameter
names and other technical artifact names. When the documentation
changes the name, that would probably confuse people.

I think it is good to just explain that the name "simple" has its own
history and it does not literally mean simple any more.
If everyone is clear about that, I think that's an acceptable naming convention.

Maybe in the future, we can try to pick a new term based on its real
characters and not on its subjective characters.

regards, aki