cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fediz] Pseudonym service
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:10:53 GMT
Hi,

We will update the roadmap shortly for Fediz. Probably the best way to
start adding new features is to discuss what changes you are planning to
make on the dev mailing list, and then create JIRAs accordingly and
contribute patches when you get stuff done so that we can review them.

Thanks,

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh