cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject RE: Start 1.0.x_fixes branch for Fediz, trunk to 1.1.0?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:58:36 GMT
I understand what you mean. The reason why I'd like to have to branches is to be able to provide
a bug fix release even we are working on new features in parallel.

Backporting fixes from trunk to 1.0.x-fixes branch should be fairly easy with git cherry-pick
but I agree it's more effort.

Thanks
Oli

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

From: Glen Mazza [glen.mazza@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 September 2012 16:34
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Start 1.0.x_fixes branch for Fediz, trunk to 1.1.0?

Hi Oli, I noticed you have a Fediz 1.1 in JIRA but not a Fediz 1.0.2 -- I
created the latter thinking before I realized you already have Fediz 1.1
listed.  Is your intention to remain with just one branch (but let it be 1.1
only, and no 1.0.2), or do you want both branches--1.0.2 and 1.1?  (The
former--or the latter--can be deleted if you don't want it)

Thanks,
Glen