cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Async methods for JAX-RS WebClient
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:31:37 GMT
I went ahead and populated AsyncInvoker, as well as added another
shortcut directly to WebClient, to support an async post call.

Dan, have a look please,

One thing that I can have a look later is making sure the retry calls
work in case of async call failures, plus add few more minor
enhancements, overall though it seems it looks OK

Thanks, Sergey