cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Start 1.0.x_fixes branch for Fediz, trunk to 1.1.0?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:47:22 GMT
If you wish and if it would make you happy, but additional branches are more
busywork and overhead for you to maintain, taking away time you can spend on
putting Good Stuff in.  So long as you're just adding functionality that
doesn't affect what's already there--such as (2) below and possibly even
(1)--you might just want to continue on a bit with the 1.0.x branch for now
and save yourself the headache of maintaining two branches.

As for the priority list below, right now Fediz seems to be like an
automobile that you can start but not turn off:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/Logout-from-Fediz-from-single-web-application-td5713780.html
, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-19.  Unless I'm
misunderstanding WS-Federation (very possible), fixing this is something
that should probably have a (very) high priority.  It may be difficult for
the user community to take Fediz seriously absent a clear way to log out,
either from just one application or all of them.

Regards,
Glen

Oliver Wulff-2 wrote