cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Rename "Simple Frontend" --> "No-Annotation Frontend"?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 00:43:56 GMT
Hi,

I don't think it is a good idea to just rename it in the wiki page as we still to provide
a reference link for the people who want to search for the Simple Frontend.  I don't think
current CXF kit doesn't provide this kind of document. People has to us the wiki for looking
up the document, we should not prevent user to search "Simple Frontend".
So I'm -1 for this proposal.

I think we could explain about the "Simple Frontend" in the 5 min tutorial, and add a entry
in FAQ to tell people it is not Simple when you use the "Simple Frontend".

I think it could be easy for us to rename the "Simple Frontend" in CXF 3.0 if we really want
to do it. As we could create CXFDOC3 for people to use.

My 2 cents.

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource