cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Why is RI JAXB context is required in JAXBDataBinding class ?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:57:10 GMT
I am trying to use CXF 2.6.1 in OSGi environment, as jdk 6 does not ship
the latest JAXB API and implementation, so deployed a JAXB 2.2 API and a
repackaged RI JAXB impl as bundles. While running my application, it shows
ClassCastException one line 392 of JAXBDataBinding. Think the problem is
that, the CXF bundle is wired to the 2.2 API and the codes load the
hardcode RI JAXB classes (which should be from JDK).

>From the code logic, seems that it is used for schema things, so does it
mean that CXF always need the RI JAXB impl ? If does, it it possible to
have a way to configure a RI class name, as I repackaged the RI jaxb impl
for some other reasons.
Thanks.
--
Ivan