cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New features.xml for 2.5.5(.1)
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:12:26 GMT

+1. We need to fix the feature issue ASAP.

--
Willem Jiang

FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> The Karaf features.xml file that was released with 2.5.5 is corrupt which is preventing
it from actually being usable to install CXF 2.5.5 into Karaf. This vote is just to release
a new features file (version 2.5.5.1) that fixes that issue. It installs all the CXF 2.5.5
artifacts that have previously been released.