cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException in BindingProvider casting when using CXF 2.4.2 on WAS 6.1 environment
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 01:07:10 GMT
Hi,

This kind issue generally is from that webServiceEndpoint and BindingProvider are loaded from
different class loaders, so it's definitely a class loader issue. I'm not sure if there's
a way to completely bypass the class loader configuration in WAS. Where the geronimo-jaxws_2.2_spec-1.0.jar
exist? It's in container lib or in your project lib? If both exist I think you can remove
one from your project lib.

Freeman
Freeman Fang

FuseSource