cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.6.2-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java - null pointer
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 02:50:39 GMT
Hi,

If you can append a more detailed stack trace, it would be more helpful.
Also if you can append a simple wsdl which can reproduce this NPE, we can do a quick test
from our side.

Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

On 2012-8-16, at 上午8:22, Mike Grandmaison wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using the 2.6.2-SNAPSHOT:
>
> 2.6.2-20120813.071134-43
>

> in Eclipse with m2e but I get the following error when I run package.
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:2.6.2-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java
(myproject-generate-sources) on project cope: Execution myproject-generate-sources of goal
org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:2.6.2-SNAPSHOT:wsdl2java failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
-> [Help 1]