cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]Could we upgrade cxf-xjc-plugin to use jaxb-xjc 2.2.5
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 23:43:14 GMT
Thanks Dan.
I'll take care of it.

Freeman
-------------
Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

On 2012-8-10, at 上午3:30, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Sure, but it's not easy for this to work on Java6.   You would need to introduce a "fork"
mode to the xic plugin first, allow it to endorse the jaxb-api jar, etc….

> Dan
>

> On Aug 9, 2012, at 5:00 AM, Freeman Fang <freeman.fang@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Jaxb xjc tool support the encoding option since 2.2.4[1], which is useful when xsd
files contain language characters which isn't English, but our latest cxf-xjc-plugin are still
using jax-xjc 2.1.13,  my question is could we upgrade our cxf-xjc-plugin to use jaxb-xjc
2.2.5, I know this might cause incompatible issue between jaxb 2.1 and 2.2, so I wanna ask
around first.